Friday, June 24, 2011

Small town life bites

I think I'm totally getting over living in a small town. I don't know anyone and we don't do anything here but live. If have to go to another town to do all my shopping,doctors appointments...everything! I'm kind of over it. I have decided that I am going to push myself harder than ever before at building relationships and establishing my Beach Body Business. I want a new house and the only guarantee of having exactly what I want is if I buy it myself! I know that I have what it takes to be successful without a doubt. Its just a matter of stepping out of my comfort zone and meeting new people. Where will I meet these people? Walmart, Target, the mall, grocery store, Costco and the park. So many things to do. I need to check up on my business cards, join the chamber and figure out whether I also want to open a retail store in town, in the mall. Whatever I decide to do, I will do to my fullest capability...with a smile on my face.

I'm getting better and scheduling time for certain tasks. My to-do list doesn't seem to get shorter so I am going to revise that shortly. Typing with a toddler whining and hanging on you is pretty hard. I'm not sure what is wrong with this boy but he seriously driving me nuts. Looks like this entry will be cut short because he us having a melt down!

No comments: