Monday, June 6, 2011

Starting the week right

So I want to start my own fit club...definitely not here in Farmersville but in a larger town. I'm thinking I would like to start one in July or August. It's definitely needed and there isn't one that I know of. I honestly think that starting a fit club will take my business to the next level! On another note, I ate the most delicious cup cake today! It was some sort of pineapple cream cheese kind of thing and it was so tasty! I had to do an extra workout to burn those calories right off.

I'm starting a Shakeology cleanse tomorrow or rather today since it's after midnight. I love the cleanse because I love Shakeology and if I could live on just that I would! This week is going to be awesome and I am looking forward to making new friends and helping more people!

No comments: