Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shaun T are you F'n kidding me?

So I decided to start Insanity again and hopefully make it passed the first week. Well day 2 and man even after losing so much weight Shaun T has a way of reminding me that I still have a very, very long way to go.

I'm doing a crazy ass hybrid of Insanity, Hip Hop Abs and Brazil Butt Lift. The last time I did an insane hybrid I had really great results and with Summit around the corner I have to "Do Work."

Tomorrow is a new day and I am actually looking forward to it. I'm still in a size 10 and every morning I wake up to see a pair of size 6 jeans hanging on the closet door...motivation. My hope is that I am in a size 6 in two months and then a 4 two months after that. Boy do I have my work cut out for me. Wish me luck!

No comments: