Friday, November 2, 2012

Fell of the wagon...AGAIN!

So I totally fell of the wagon again. I have not been as consistent with my work outs or my diet lately and boy does my waistline show it! Not only is it embarrassing but I feel like Ive lost my edge in so many aspects of my life. I've been in a rut. Its okay to say that. I have had no desire to do anything other than eat, drink coffee and relax.

Sad? Maybe. Depressed? Probably. Fed up? DEFINITELY!

I have created this problem, this situation that I'm currently in. I can blame no one for my lack of motivation. Well, watching the Avengers and Jake and the Neverland Pirates with Lorenzo is a lot more fun however none of that will make me healthy. I have to stop making excuses. I had tremendous success with P90x and Turbo Fire to the tune of 60lb weight loss!

So what needs to change?

I am pledging, today, that I will prepare my meals for the next week on Sunday.

I will write out my work out schedule this evening.

I will work out tomorrow morning.

I will use the fancy pink leather bound planner I bought to actually schedule things and get my life back in order.

I will update my blog EVERYDAY whether it was a good or bad day for accountability.

I'm doing the work to get to the person that I need to be. Are you willing to do the work?

No comments: