Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Insanity begins Monday!

Im starting Insanity on Monday and boy am I scared! I know it will be intense and hard but I am no stranger to either of those. After all, I made it through P90x and Turbo Fire. I have tried Insanity before so its not completely foreign to me but I know its what I need to do to get 30 lbs off in two months!

We are heading down to Arcadia for a company bbq. Im not the least bit stressed about either. I know that I can eat, minus the bbq sauce and I will be fine. I dont plan to take my work out clothes because I wont be working out. We will only be down there one night and I want to enjoy it.

This week was full of struggles though. I finally lost the weight I gained in Utah so that was great but then it was like my eating fell apart. I wasnt eating bad...I was barely eating at all. Im not sure how or why this happened but it did. I have spent weeks making my body a fat burning machine and I did some real damage this week. I guess its that much more important that I start Insanity on Monday. It's time to take care of business and KICK FATS ASS!

No comments: