Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wedding Season

So we are in summer wedding season! I have two weddings in the next couple weeks and a few more to come. I'm so excited! Weddings are so much fun and it gives me an excuse to get dressed up! I ordered a few dresses and to my surprise they all fit. Secretly I had hoped they would be a bit large but its okay, they fit and are not too tight.

I'm starting Insanity next week. I'm pretty excited about it. I think its going to help me get this last 30lbs off in a relatively short amount of time. I'm still trying to figure out how I can incorporate my favorite programs into some sort of schedule because I get something different from each one and I want a complete workout. Besides, I am working on my Serena Williams butt so I can not stop doing Brazil Butt Lift.

I took the kids (Lorenzo, my stepdaughter Tayler and niece Hannah) to Soak City and the Orange County Fair over the weekend and boy did they have fun. I made very bad food decisions both days but I don't regret it. I ate fun food and I enjoyed myself. I certainly didn't eat everything I wanted but I splurged a bit. I gained 6 lbs in a week! I didn't work out everyday like I normally do so we will just consider it a vacation. Now its time to get back to what took me from a size 16 to a size 10.

Flying out to Utah this weekend and then next weekend I have a bbq and then another wedding so there will be a lot of traveling and a lot of opportunities to eat bad food. I am going to dedicate myself to these programs to meet my goal of  30lbs by October 1. It's very aggressive I know but I know I can do it. I have been slacking off but no more of that. I also bought new swimsuits...which I have not even tried on because I am afraid of how they will look. I am taking some before pictures tonight since I am starting Brazil Butt Lift again tomorrow. I'm ready to bring it!

No comments: